Question: Write the the question you have been assigned
or the prompt you are going to answer with your essay in the box below.
Correct : While a number of economic factors caused the stock market crash of 1929, the losses were made worse by uninformed first-time investors who made poor financial decisions.
· How are serial killers and great thesis statements have similar? They both have strength, clarity of purpose, specific targets, and an ...
1. Determine the type, purpose, and audience of your paper.
2. Ask a question, then make the answer your thesis statement.
3. Take a stance, then ensure that it is provable.
4. State it in two parts: a clear topic and a brief summary of what you will say.
5. Limit the thesis to one or two sentences.
Copyright © 2013 University of Illinois Board of Trustees • College of Liberal Arts & Sciences • University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign • Developed by ATLAS
This free thesis statement builder is brought to you by - a professional thesis writing service capable of writing any kind of paper.